Discover and celebrate Hillingdon's culture and history through our different exhibitions taking place across the borough.
Memory Lane: Bygone Shopping and Money
A touring exhibition for you to take a walk down memory lane, remembering Hillingdon's shopping past and discover the history of the money we spend.
- Monday 4 December to Thursday 4 January at Yeading Library
Our Memory Lane exhibition is free to attend and there's no need to book.
Cow Byre Gallery art exhibitions
- Sunday 3 to Saturday 18 December - Ceramic Fusion
Hillingdon Food Stories: People, Flavours, Places
Everyone has a food story - what is yours? From the dishes we miss, to how we cook and what we eat every day, everyone has their own unique relationship with food. Visit this exhibition to learn about Hillingdon's food diversity and share a story, a dish close to your heart or a recipe that you're trying out!
- Throughout January at Yeading Library
- Throughout February at Botwell Green Library
Come and see this exhibition showcasing one of the Museums and Archives Service's newest collections - from the Bolton and Thompson families of Hayes and Hillingdon. This early 20th Century collection ranges from family photographs, toys and haberdashery to service in both world wars.
- Wednesday 3 January to Thursday 28 March at Uxbridge Library
Hillingdon: A History in Weather
Weather is a national obsession. In this exhibition, find out how the weather and climate have affected Hillingdon and its residents over time.
- Monday 8 January to Thursday 1 February at Uxbridge Library
- Monday 4 to Friday 29 March at Manor Farm Library