Led Walk: Norman Leddy Gardens, Hayes
Tuesday 21 November
Start Time 11AM to
If you've not walked much before or you're recovering from injury or illness, this slow-paced walk could be ideal for you. Take a stroll through the beautiful Norman Leddy Gardens in Hayes, where there is something to see in every season.
Wide, firm paths. Plenty of benches on the route. Suitable for people with walking aids.
- Distance: 0.5 to 1 mile
- Grade 1 walk: For those who haven't walked much before or are returning from injury or illness.
- Meeting point: By the gate to Norman Leddy Gardens, The Green, Hayes, UB3 2RJ (by Hayes Cricket Club).
No need to book; just turn up
Notes for walkers
- Walks will start promptly at the published start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time for registration.
- If you are bringing a group or have additional needs, please call 01895 250453 to advise.
- Suitable footwear should be worn for off-road walking.
- Dogs (except guide or assistance dogs) are not allowed.
- Walkers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Other times on Tuesday 21 November