Led Walk: Northwood Hills
Saturday 23 March
Start Time 11AM to
A fast paced walk around Haste Hill and Ruislip Woods, which both provide stunning views. Various routes are followed and a good level of fitness is required for this walk.
Please note: Paths get very muddy and there are uneven surfaces throughout.
- Distance: 5 miles
- Grade 5 walk: Fast paced walks that are our most challenging and suitable for people with a good level of fitness
- Meeting point: Opposite Northwood Hills Station
No need to book; just turn up
Notes for walkers
- Walks will start promptly at the published start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time for registration.
- If you are bringing a group or have additional needs, please call 01895 250453 to advise.
- Suitable footwear should be worn for off-road walking.
- Dogs (except guide or assistance dogs) are not allowed.
- Walkers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Other times on Saturday 23 March