Led Walk: Ruislip Lido and Woods
Tuesday 19 December
Start Time 11AM to
A fast-paced walk around the ancient Ruislip Woods and Lido - a wonderful resource, which is full of nature. The walk includes stiles, slopes and uneven paths.
- Distance: 3 to 4 miles
- Grade 4 walk: For people with a good level of fitness
- Meeting point: The Water's Edge Restaurant, the grassy area by the lake
No need to book; just turn up
Notes for walkers
- Walks will start promptly at the published start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time for registration.
- If you are bringing a group or have additional needs, please call 01895 250453 to advise.
- Suitable footwear should be worn for off-road walking.
- Dogs (except guide or assistance dogs) are not allowed.
- Walkers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Other times on Tuesday 19 December