Led Walk: Hillingdon
Wednesday 13 December
Start Time 2.30PM to
Escape built-up and busy areas by taking a slow to medium paced walk through Philpots Farm in Hillingdon. This walk may include moderate slopes, steps and uneven surfaces. This walk is suitable for pushchairs.
- Distance: 2 to 2.5 miles
- Grade 2 walk: For those who are less active but want to increase their activity level
- Meeting point: Bevan's Café in the main entrance of Hillingdon Hospital
No need to book; just turn up
Notes for walkers
- Walks will start promptly at the published start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time for registration.
- If you are bringing a group or have additional needs, please call 01895 250453 to advise.
- Suitable footwear should be worn for off-road walking.
- Dogs (except guide or assistance dogs) are not allowed.
- Walkers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.